Model No.: SH15
NANNING TAGRM CO.,LTD
1990, the Guangxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences established a state-owned agricultural machinery design company, which was especially responsible for designing various types of agricultural machinery for state-owned factories.
1995, the mechanical design company has provided mechanical design solutions for more than 100 state-owned factories.
1997, the state-owned mechanical design company was revoked, and the original design team established a company called TAGRM.Co.ltd., with Mr. Chen as CEO. In the same year, the TAGRM design team launched the first semi-automatic single-row cassava planter in China based on the characteristics of cassava planting.
1998, TAGRM launched China's first sugarcane planter, which was very popular in Guangxi.
2000, TAGRM invested in the Northern Shengli Machinery Factory, making it the production base of TAGRM in the north.
2002, TAGRM designed China's first self-propelled wheel compost turner in response to the government's need for organic composting. Two years later, the first self-propelled crawler compost turner was launched, which soon became the preferred brand of domestic composting plants, and foreign customers also came here.
2006, the semi-automatic double-row cassava planter, compared with the previous old model, increased the fertilization function, and the planting depth and ridge spacing were more reasonable.
2008, together with the national agricultural research department, we developed the crawler small rice combine harvester 4LZ-0.7 and the rice reaper 4GL60, which became a great help for rice production in the hilly and mountainous areas of Southwest China. 3 years later, the 4LZ-1.2 small rice combine harvester with higher working efficiency was launched.
2014, Became a demonstration supplier of cassava planting machinery for the AgriTT project of the Ministry of Agriculture of China and the Ugandan government and taught the experience of cassava planting locally.
2015, the TAGRM design team completed the design of the large-scale stacker M3800, and innovatively adopted the overall lifting design of the hydraulic transmission. Since then, M4800 and M6300 giant stackers have been launched successively, which have successfully dominated the domestic market and exported to 45 countries.
- Company Name: NANNING TAGRM CO.,LTD
- Representative: Feihu Chen
- Product/Service: Compost Turner , Cassava Farming Machine , Grain Combine Harvester , Sugarcane Juice Extractor Machine , Cassava Processing Machine , Sugarcane Machine
- Capital (Million US $): US$50 Million
- Year Established: 1997
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 91 -100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 399, Wuxiang Road, Liangqing District, Nanning City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Contact Person: Mr. tagrm
- Tel: 86-0771-5384871
Premium Related Products